Gu lab has newly launched in September 2023 at the Neuroscience Institute, HMH JFK University Medical Center! We are looking to recruit a highly motivated postdoctoral researcher who is interested in investigating the basal ganglia circuits underlying movement disorders.
Our primary research focuses:
-Investigating motor and non-motor functions in mice using in vivo electrophysiology, optogenetics, and photometry.
-Pharmacological and optogenetic manipulations in mice models with movement disorders.
-Collaborate with neurologists and neurosurgeons to collect human data with movement disorders.
– A Doctoral Degree is required.
– Strong verbal and written communication skills.
– Strong motivation and interest in systems neuroscience research.
– One or two prior experiences in the following areas are preferred: optogenetics, photometry, electrophysiology, rodent behavior measures, and MATLAB/phyton programming.
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Conducting research and writing papers.
– Collaborate with team members on research projects.
What we can offer:
– A great opportunity to acquire multiple high-tech systems neuroscience skills.
– A unique chance to be involved in both animal and human studies.
– An environment of open discussion, where ideas are valued and collaboration is highly encouraged.
For more information about our research, please visit www.bonmigu.com. To apply or inquire, please email us (email@example.com) with a CV attached.
홈페이지 바로가기: https://bonmigucom.wordpress.com/
구본미 교님 시스템 뉴로시언스 연구실 포닥 모집중입니다. 많은 관심 부탁드립니다!
슬랙채널 바이오잡 바로가기 (9999명): https://k-biox.slack.com/archives/C01L64VP2LD/p1694138407797829
저널포럼방 가기 (1096명): https://open.kakao.com/o/gBQ0CWTd
편집 : 왕순홍